Thursday, November 1, 2012

Where have I been?


This summer was especially busy with both of my boys getting married in the month of August.  I had many things to do in preparation.  I made 3 cheesecakes for Jason's Groom's Dinner and 12 cheesecakes for Dan's wedding.  It was a wonderful time and I am very glad to have Michelle and Nicole as my daughter in laws.  Fun moments include...At Jason's Wedding:  The sand ceremony, parasols, the shoe game, cutting the cake with a sword.  At Dan's wedding:  Nicole walking barefoot down the aisle, very personalized vows, Cedric's cartwheel, painting the tree instead of a unity candle. 

Along with the weddings I have also started to date a wonderful man, Pete.  It has been an unbelievable summer with many great memories.  Unfortunately that has left very little time for my Day Zero project.  I have completed a measly 4 projects in the last 7 months.  I know at this point that I will not finish the entire 101 projects.  The experience has been enlightening and I want to continue it in some shape or form.  The things that I have enjoyed the most are Postcrossing  and Geocaching.  I love getting cards from all over the world and not getting just bills in the mailbox isn't so bad either.  Geocaching has been so much fun, I now have a group of friends hooked on it.  There has been talk of doing it as a competition, complete with trophies and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment