Wednesday, January 23, 2013

# 67 Host a Murder Mystery dinner for my kids

I was lucky enough to have all of my family here for 3 days at Christmas time.  We decided that it would be a good time to have a mystery dinner.  Because my grandson (who is 8) was participating, I decided that a non-murder mystery would be better.  So, I went on the web and found "Who kidnapped Rudy the Rosy-nosed Reindeer".

 Some of the characters involved.   From left to right, Icy, Dap, Prisser, The Man (gingerbread man).
Santa had chicken feet slippers a gift that mysteriously appeared under the tree the night before.


Santa getting some sugar from the Missus.  :)



Discussion of the clues during the game.  Everyone seemed to have a good time.  We of course ate during the entire thing. 

'The Man' and his prize for guessing who-dunit correctly.  A very fun time, I would definitely do something like this again with family.








No comments:

Post a Comment