Wednesday, January 23, 2013

#48 Repaint Jason's room

This is something I have been planning on doing for quite a while.  The process started Memorial Weekend 2012.  That is when Pete repaired the holes in the wall.  Holes from moving a air vent and one that appeared when I moved their dresser.  The boys have no idea how it got there......
It went from a blue color to Timeless Taupe and Brown Sugar. The room has a ledge on the north and west walls where the bottom of the wall sticks in about 3 inches.  That part is Brown Sugar.  I am going to put a wood board on the ledge part to dress it up. This picture is looking at the east part of the north wall.  Right now I use the room for a daycare nap room.  I think it looks good, just as I had imagined it.  I had my doubts when I was just finishing up the first coat of the brown sugar.  I turned around and the taupe looked pink.  Too many paint fumes maybe  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment