Saturday, March 3, 2012

# 41 Make pie crust like my Mom's 2/12/12

I have been working on this for a month or more.  The first attempts tasted ok, but they were a little tough.  I talked to my mom about the recipe and found out that the measurements were a little off.  Once this was fixed the pie crust turned out fantastic. 




I made these pies for a meeting right before Valentines Day.  The people who ate them thought they were fantastic.  I can now say that they passed the test.  This is my last baking project and I am a little sad about that.  I have really enjoyed trying new recipes and perfecting foods that my Mom makes. The bright spot is that my oldest son has asked me to make 20 cheesecakes for his wedding in August.  I am going to try each recipe at least once so that I know the ins and outs of each one.  I will need more taste testers I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment