Tuesday, April 5, 2011

#73 Writing 40 Notes to People who have Impacted my Life.

I have completed my 40 notes.  I decided that I would send cards that I had made using my photography skills.  I tried to match the picture on the cards  with something the person could relate to.   Writing them was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be.  I have a difficult time expressing my feelings and even more difficult when it is in writing.  There are many people in my life that have made an impact.  I know that I have missed some when I decided who to send cards to.  If you didn't get a card, it is not because I do not appreciate you in my life.  I just have a lot of people to thank, I have come to realize that even more in doing this project.   All of the cards have been sent out during Lent, I have one that I am holding on to until after the 18th.  You will find out the reason why in a later post. 

No comments:

Post a Comment