Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#12 Throw 2 menu mystery dinners

Completed 4/9/2011






For those of you that are not familiar with menu mystery dinners I will explain a little.  The mystery isn't 'who done it', the mystery is when during the course of the meal you are going to get what.  Included on the menu is all the silverware, napkin, drinks, a toothpick and of course the food.  To participate in this you must be willing to eat with your fingers.  I love having good friends that go along with my crazy ideas.  The first dinner was for my BE friends the weekend of Valentines Day.  Because we are all divorced or widowed, the theme was couples or widows that need to go to BE.   Janet D's daughter and friend graciously agreed to be wait staff, a huge help for us. 

The second dinner was an Australian theme and I had friends from Hutchinson over.  The clues were hard, but everyone had a good time.  There were many people eating with their fingers.  Thank you so much to everyone who made it.  I will be having more of these dinners.  It is so much fun to think of the clues and then anticipate the laughs.



No comments:

Post a Comment