Monday, May 20, 2013

Winding down

I only have three weeks until I finish my day zero project.  Where did the time go?  When I started I thought it would be easy to get everything done.  I was so wrong.  There are many things on the list I still want to do.   I have a trip to Canada planned but it may not happen due to my daughter-in-law having complications with her pregnancy.  I will also complete the hanging out my clothes.  I am going to continue working on the projects I have not finished.  Would I do this again?  YES!  I would do it a whole lot different though.  I would not pick projects that take so long to complete.  I would also not pick projects that take so much money to complete.  Finances can change so fast, that is one reason that I didn't get to finish some of the projects.  My life is taking a different turn :)  I have all these balls (events) up in the air and I am waiting for them to start falling, when one goes the rest will follow fast!  Stay tuned...I will keep you updated on these changes as they happen.  Thank you so much for following my blog to this point, I really appreciate your interest!

No comments:

Post a Comment