Thursday, January 6, 2011

# 51 Pedicure

Last night Jenni and I went to get pedicures.  This was a Christmas present from Jenni.  After going to the wrong store, we got to the mall and were seated in our pedicure chairs.  I have to say that I have a hard time understanding the accent of the people who work there.  We picked out our colors and began soaking our feet.  I loved the massage chair!  How relaxing to have my back massaged while soaking my feet in warm water.  I did have a problem with the scrubbing of the feet, because my feet are very ticklish.  About the only part of my body that is.  I grew up with two brothers that thought is was great fun to tickle me until I peed my pants.  I learned not to be ticklish.  Anyway...back to the pedicure,  as I was saying it was very nice.  It is something that I would do again.  The drying of the nail polish was very boring, but talking to Jenni made the time go quicker.  Now, see if you can guess which foot is mine and which is Jenni's.

No comments:

Post a Comment