I'll am following in my sisters footsteps and creating a blog for my 101 thing in 1001 days. Thank you Mike (my nephew) for getting us started on this project. I have been working on this project since Sept. 14. I started on that day so that I could end on my birthday in 2013.
1. Make a will
2. Make a living will
3. Practice piano 15 minutes a day for 3 days a week for 4 weeks 10/30/10
4. Paint 3 large (over 16 x 20) pictures in acrylic or oil paints
5. Do yoga 2 times a week for a month
6. Lose XXX pounds (you don't need to know the exact amount)
7. Visit all my grandparents graves.
8. Write a bucket list of at least 10 things.
9. Practice belly dancing once a week for 6 weeks.
10. Don't complain about anything for a week.
11. Throw 2 murder mystery parties
12. Throw two menu mystery parties.
13. Make a list of 25 things I do well.
14. Go to a Renaissance fair with both of my sisters.
15. Finish the book "I don't know what I want to do, but I know it isn't this"
16. Start and finish "What color is your parachute"
17. Take 10 book suggestions from people and read them.
18. Sign up for couch surfing. 10/16/10
19. Say yes to any BE team opportunities that come my way
20. Make 6 afghans for the NICU at Children's Hospital and send them,
21. Start gardening- plots or tear out some of my yard. Plant and harvest 10 different crops.
22. Buy a pair of capris and wear them 10 times.
23. Leave 101 operation beautiful.com notes.
24. Summit a photo to a photo contest.
25. Take 10 frame worthy photos, frame them and hang them in my house.
26. Make 1000 paper cranes and make a wish.
27. Attempt to become better at drawing by filling a sketch book with my own efforts.
28. Invite people over 10 nights-- a bunch of people, not just one.
29. Hold a conversation with someone I don't know once a month.
30. Go to Chanhassen Dinner theater
31. Go to a movie by myself
32. Visit 5 new places in Mn on my bike
33. Learn 5 new Constellations
34. Make 10 jewelry pieces from silver in my shop--must include soldering
35. Send 3 people who aren't related to me a surprise, just because
36. Create a power point presentation ans show it to at least 5 people.
37. Participate in postcrossing
38. Get a tattoo
39. Write a feel good thinking of you card to a friend once a month
40. Learn to make caramel rolls like Moms 11/4/10
41. Learn to make pie crust like Moms
42. learn to juggle
43. Redo/ fine tune my Resume
44. Send out a 24 resumes before my 1001 days is over
45. Go through the clothes in my closet and throw out at least 10 things.
46. Hang out laundry at least once a month even in the winter
47. Clean out Jason's room and set it up for daycare, craft area, and couch surfing
48. re-paint Jason's room
49. Travel over seas
50. Travel to a state I have never been to
51. Get a pedicure
52. Go to Canada with Janet D.
53. Set up a plenty of fish profile 10/6/10
54. Take a pole dancing class
55. Take a community Ed class
56. Act in a play or skit
57. Go to an art museum
58. Finish my vision boards
59. Road trip with Jenni
60. Learn to whistle with my fingers
61. Go see a play at the Guthrie
62. Go visit Cindy
63. Spend a "Nana and Cedric" day--going to the Zoo or something like that
64. Host 3 game days for my kids
65. Host 2 menu mystery dinners for my kids
66. Host a murder mystery dinner for my kids
67. Participate in Minnesota Nice
68. Finish my list :)
69. Scrapbook my Australia trip
70. Read 10 books I haven't read from Mrs. Proulx's "Reading list for a well-educated adult"
71. Use my bread machine Completed 9/19/2010
72. Write a poem
73. Write 40 notes during lent--telling 40 people how they were important in my life
74. Learn a new recipe--not dessert
75. read the KJV Bible
76. Memorize the Old Testament books
77. Learn to do cartwheels gracefully like I used to do
78. Make a crochet rug with the material that I bought
79. Make a quilt
80. Take everything out from under the stairs and put nothing back
81. Try Geo-caching. 10/6/10
82. Do my digital photography pamphlet
83. Teach Nicole to crochet
84. Teach a community Ed class. 10/28/10
85. Go to a Ballet
86. Refinish Grandma's Buffet
87. Make Home-made Vegetable Beef soup. 11/21/10
88. Do the 30 day picture Challenge.
89. Create a blog about this project and post at least 20 times.
90. Perform 30 random acts of kindness
91. Take a small engines class-community Ed.-community college- on line-book
92. Become involved in MISS www.misschildren.org
93. Rewire/replace 5 outlets in my house
94. Ride in a hot air balloon
95. Write a letter to open in 5 years
96. Write a letter to each of my children telling them what I admire about them.
97. Learn to meditate and do so 20 times
98. Get a massage
99. Call or visit Mom and Dad at least once a month.
100. Talk to or e-mail my siblings at least once a month.
101. Give 10 dollars to charity for each item that I do not complete